1 post • joined Friday 6th July 2007 13:14 GMT
Community's attitude is problem
Let's face it. Interest in science will continue to decrease because the current intellectual atmosphere in the overall community turns off the majority of candidates for scientific study.
You can thank people like Richard Dawkins for this. The man is an enigma. His caustic attitude toward all but his inner circle of friends leaves him with only a small number interested in similar studies, so he goes on publishing sprees, preaching to an increasing ignorant and superstitious population.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps