1 post • joined Thursday 6th June 2013 11:09 GMT
My brother was a BB fan and tried both Android and Apple products but reverted back quite quickly, he even has one of the new models and I have to say it is pretty good. I am an Android person myself but last year I needed a phone for work so I thought I would buy a cheap BB to handle this. I was surprised how good it was and the syncing with Outlook, handling multiple email account etc. I don't think that offering BBM is a deal breaker, in someways I think if people see how integrated the features are and how easy it is to use they may just remember how good the other features where on the BB and now with a decent touch screen as well as the keyboard versions, with a lot more apps people may want to switch back.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout