1 post • joined 6 Jun 2013
My brother was a BB fan and tried both Android and Apple products but reverted back quite quickly, he even has one of the new models and I have to say it is pretty good. I am an Android person myself but last year I needed a phone for work so I thought I would buy a cheap BB to handle this. I was surprised how good it was and the syncing with Outlook, handling multiple email account etc. I don't think that offering BBM is a deal breaker, in someways I think if people see how integrated the features are and how easy it is to use they may just remember how good the other features where on the BB and now with a decent touch screen as well as the keyboard versions, with a lot more apps people may want to switch back.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base