3 posts • joined 5 Jun 2013
Re: can't afford to test?
"I've never been at an org that had a test lab for infrastructure period." Me either.
Nice to hear some storage war stories :)
Of course they bombed, who would continue buying IBM after they nearly sold them off the first time.
"I also strongly encourage you to never under any circumstances or for any reason attempt to do anything with Hyper-V Server without having all your hosts on a domain."
I would put that as anything with Windows Server, not just Hyper-V.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*