1 post • joined 5 Jun 2013
De-Facto Filtering & IPv4 Exhaustion
Thank you for covering this story, Richard -
As APNIC Scientist Geoff Huston has noted about ASIC's actions, "what specifically interests me here is not the issues about agency behaviors and matters of the application of national security interests and criminal investigations. What interests me here is that this story illustrates another aspect of the collateral damage that appears to have arisen from IPv4 address exhaustion."
Huston's complete comments can be found here, at http://blog.kalorama.com/archives/1278.
V. Zane Bundy
The Kalorama Group
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods