1 post • joined 5 Jun 2013
De-Facto Filtering & IPv4 Exhaustion
Thank you for covering this story, Richard -
As APNIC Scientist Geoff Huston has noted about ASIC's actions, "what specifically interests me here is not the issues about agency behaviors and matters of the application of national security interests and criminal investigations. What interests me here is that this story illustrates another aspect of the collateral damage that appears to have arisen from IPv4 address exhaustion."
Huston's complete comments can be found here, at http://blog.kalorama.com/archives/1278.
V. Zane Bundy
The Kalorama Group
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know