1 post • joined 5 Jun 2013
De-Facto Filtering & IPv4 Exhaustion
Thank you for covering this story, Richard -
As APNIC Scientist Geoff Huston has noted about ASIC's actions, "what specifically interests me here is not the issues about agency behaviors and matters of the application of national security interests and criminal investigations. What interests me here is that this story illustrates another aspect of the collateral damage that appears to have arisen from IPv4 address exhaustion."
Huston's complete comments can be found here, at http://blog.kalorama.com/archives/1278.
V. Zane Bundy
The Kalorama Group
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked