1 post • joined 5 Jun 2013
De-Facto Filtering & IPv4 Exhaustion
Thank you for covering this story, Richard -
As APNIC Scientist Geoff Huston has noted about ASIC's actions, "what specifically interests me here is not the issues about agency behaviors and matters of the application of national security interests and criminal investigations. What interests me here is that this story illustrates another aspect of the collateral damage that appears to have arisen from IPv4 address exhaustion."
Huston's complete comments can be found here, at http://blog.kalorama.com/archives/1278.
V. Zane Bundy
The Kalorama Group
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers