1 post • joined 5 Jun 2013
De-Facto Filtering & IPv4 Exhaustion
Thank you for covering this story, Richard -
As APNIC Scientist Geoff Huston has noted about ASIC's actions, "what specifically interests me here is not the issues about agency behaviors and matters of the application of national security interests and criminal investigations. What interests me here is that this story illustrates another aspect of the collateral damage that appears to have arisen from IPv4 address exhaustion."
Huston's complete comments can be found here, at http://blog.kalorama.com/archives/1278.
V. Zane Bundy
The Kalorama Group
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Special Report Roll up for El Reg's 3G/4G MONOPOLY DATA PUB CRAWL