4 posts • joined 5 Jun 2013
"Every time I think this site is full only of people who work with IT, know about IT, understand IT and think carefully and perceptively about IT, up you pop."
You're new here, right?'
Either that or subtley ironic? Too subtley? Shirley not.
"Last years' iMacs will hold their value for some years to come."
Never managed to find a value much above low. Price, yes. Novelty, yes. Value, no.
But good luck with them holding it. You know, until we see the marketing innovation again. If we do. The trouble with basing a business on fashion is that things go out of it. Every chav on the underground and every gangsta in the playground seems to boast an iPhone these days.
Paris for the iCandy.
Stop press - gadget maker updates products one year after last updating products
This is news?
People are excited?
Re: EVOLUTION of IT
I love you Eadon.
Every time I think this site is full only of people who work with IT, know about IT, understand IT and think carefully and perceptively about IT, up you pop.
Every time I think there are no children on this forum, stamping their baby feet, pouting and throwing their toys out of the pram, up you pop.
Every time I feel like a break from clear reasoning, based on well-referenced sources, up you pop.
You never test my brain with useful or credible information, which the world has quite enough of anyway.
I love you, Eadon, for all that you are. You make me laugh when life is too serious.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook