2 posts • joined 6 Jul 2007
I'm amazed at how contemporary physicists can deceive themselves (and others) that ideas like this have something to do with reality.
This proposal has nothing to do with teleportation. The proposed experiment starts out with the 'transmitter' matter in one place AND the 'receiver' matter in another place. A signal is sent from 'transmitter' to 'receiver' causing the emission of 'receiver' atoms. This is not teleportation. No matter atoms have been teleported from one place to another.
Have these so-called physicists really ever studied even high-school Physics?
Well, he's certainly generated a lot of attention, which is presumably just what he wants. I have an original and terribly clever theory -
He's off his trolley.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play