2 posts • joined 6 Jul 2007
I'm amazed at how contemporary physicists can deceive themselves (and others) that ideas like this have something to do with reality.
This proposal has nothing to do with teleportation. The proposed experiment starts out with the 'transmitter' matter in one place AND the 'receiver' matter in another place. A signal is sent from 'transmitter' to 'receiver' causing the emission of 'receiver' atoms. This is not teleportation. No matter atoms have been teleported from one place to another.
Have these so-called physicists really ever studied even high-school Physics?
Well, he's certainly generated a lot of attention, which is presumably just what he wants. I have an original and terribly clever theory -
He's off his trolley.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market