2 posts • joined 6 Jul 2007
I'm amazed at how contemporary physicists can deceive themselves (and others) that ideas like this have something to do with reality.
This proposal has nothing to do with teleportation. The proposed experiment starts out with the 'transmitter' matter in one place AND the 'receiver' matter in another place. A signal is sent from 'transmitter' to 'receiver' causing the emission of 'receiver' atoms. This is not teleportation. No matter atoms have been teleported from one place to another.
Have these so-called physicists really ever studied even high-school Physics?
Well, he's certainly generated a lot of attention, which is presumably just what he wants. I have an original and terribly clever theory -
He's off his trolley.
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods