3 posts • joined 31 May 2013
How is it that 'brands' have a right to know anything about me when I'm making use of the public highway? This is appalling.
Don't mean to nitpick, but...
> it is written systemd, not system D or System D, or even SystemD. And it isn't system d either. Why? Because it's a system daemon, and under Unix/Linux those are in lower case, and get suffixed with a lower case d
I've enjoyed using Fedora a lot more since replacing Gnome with Awesome. Having your window manager do backflips in front of you when trying to get something done is very distracting.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad