3 posts • joined 31 May 2013
How is it that 'brands' have a right to know anything about me when I'm making use of the public highway? This is appalling.
Don't mean to nitpick, but...
> it is written systemd, not system D or System D, or even SystemD. And it isn't system d either. Why? Because it's a system daemon, and under Unix/Linux those are in lower case, and get suffixed with a lower case d
I've enjoyed using Fedora a lot more since replacing Gnome with Awesome. Having your window manager do backflips in front of you when trying to get something done is very distracting.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2