1 post • joined 27 May 2013
I don't care for Dell products, BUT
Icahn will do what he always does: load the takeover with crushing debt, then "cash out his chips", leaving others to deal with the fall out...
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats