1 post • joined 26 May 2013
"Amazon doesn't care much about profits and both Google and Microsoft have monopolies that give them deep pockets." Neither of those statements are true. Companies always care about profits and there is no such thing as a monopoly that is not supported by the government. These companies have profit motivated strategies, even if they may not be apparent to you.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star