1 post • joined 26 May 2013
"Amazon doesn't care much about profits and both Google and Microsoft have monopolies that give them deep pockets." Neither of those statements are true. Companies always care about profits and there is no such thing as a monopoly that is not supported by the government. These companies have profit motivated strategies, even if they may not be apparent to you.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?