1 post • joined 26 May 2013
"Amazon doesn't care much about profits and both Google and Microsoft have monopolies that give them deep pockets." Neither of those statements are true. Companies always care about profits and there is no such thing as a monopoly that is not supported by the government. These companies have profit motivated strategies, even if they may not be apparent to you.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?