1 post • joined 26 May 2013
"Amazon doesn't care much about profits and both Google and Microsoft have monopolies that give them deep pockets." Neither of those statements are true. Companies always care about profits and there is no such thing as a monopoly that is not supported by the government. These companies have profit motivated strategies, even if they may not be apparent to you.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen