1 post • joined 26 May 2013
"Amazon doesn't care much about profits and both Google and Microsoft have monopolies that give them deep pockets." Neither of those statements are true. Companies always care about profits and there is no such thing as a monopoly that is not supported by the government. These companies have profit motivated strategies, even if they may not be apparent to you.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'