2 posts • joined 26 May 2013
Just in case they stray out of range???
> Vulture South is sure that iPhone 5 buyers won't mind holding onto their iPhone 4 devices, just in case they stray out of range.
Huh? This would seem to imply that new iPhones are incapable of falling back to 3G or 2G when LTE is unavailable. I can't see anything in their specs that says that.
When I first posted about this on FaceBook (23 Oct 2012) it was noted that there is monthly limit on the payout - 100 Flybuys points per month. It now even says 100 points "per household" and even further says "valid searches".
"Seriously? Use the Flybuys/Yahoo search tool so they can collect info about your everyday life (as well as your shopping) and they "pay" 0.5 points per search. The standard exchange rate is 200 points per dollar so that's 400 snippets of your life for $1!!! No thanks (and no embedded link)"
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait