2 posts • joined 26 May 2013
Just in case they stray out of range???
> Vulture South is sure that iPhone 5 buyers won't mind holding onto their iPhone 4 devices, just in case they stray out of range.
Huh? This would seem to imply that new iPhones are incapable of falling back to 3G or 2G when LTE is unavailable. I can't see anything in their specs that says that.
When I first posted about this on FaceBook (23 Oct 2012) it was noted that there is monthly limit on the payout - 100 Flybuys points per month. It now even says 100 points "per household" and even further says "valid searches".
"Seriously? Use the Flybuys/Yahoo search tool so they can collect info about your everyday life (as well as your shopping) and they "pay" 0.5 points per search. The standard exchange rate is 200 points per dollar so that's 400 snippets of your life for $1!!! No thanks (and no embedded link)"
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...