1 post • joined 24 May 2013
To me there have been too many big on-line organizations hacked. We can back up our personal stuff on external drives or our business stuff in-house for just the cost of the hardware where it is much more secure.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity