1 post • joined 24 May 2013
To me there have been too many big on-line organizations hacked. We can back up our personal stuff on external drives or our business stuff in-house for just the cost of the hardware where it is much more secure.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs