1 post • joined 24 May 2013
A Stunning 'Senior Moment'
A self-important college student walking along the beach took it upon himself to explain to a senior citizen resting on the steps why it was impossible for the older generation to understand his generation. “You grew up in a different world, actually an almost primitive one”, the student said loud enough for others to hear. “The young people of today grew up with television, jet planes, space travel, man walking on the moon. We have nuclear energy, ships and cell phones, computers with light speed…and much more.” After a brief silence, the senior citizen responded as follows; “You’re right son. We didn’t have those things when we were young…so we invented them. Now, you arrogant little sh*t, what are you doing for the next generation?” The applause was amazing.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait