4 posts • joined 17 May 2013
DoD wiping ?
There's no approved DoD mechanism to wipe drives that have held Top Secret information.
Physical destruction is the only way...
Are you sure...?
If you read through the linked articles, there's no such mention of a 2015 "death" date.
OK, so they're not going to port to the latest Itanium processor, but it reads to me as though OpenVMS is going to be around and supported for many years yet...
1TiB = 1024 GiB
1TB = 1000 GB
I think this dictionary definition sums cloud up quite nicely:
"anything that obscures or darkens something, or causes gloom, trouble, suspicion, disgrace, etc."
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account