4 posts • joined 17 May 2013
DoD wiping ?
There's no approved DoD mechanism to wipe drives that have held Top Secret information.
Physical destruction is the only way...
Are you sure...?
If you read through the linked articles, there's no such mention of a 2015 "death" date.
OK, so they're not going to port to the latest Itanium processor, but it reads to me as though OpenVMS is going to be around and supported for many years yet...
1TiB = 1024 GiB
1TB = 1000 GB
I think this dictionary definition sums cloud up quite nicely:
"anything that obscures or darkens something, or causes gloom, trouble, suspicion, disgrace, etc."
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung