7 posts • joined 8 May 2013
When traveling on the Oxford to Paddington service I never got any service on my iPhone 5 even though it showed I had full signal from EE. As soon as I got on the train and out of the station everything stopped, when I got off at my destination and away from the station it would be fine. Yes I got service every now and then but 90% it failed.
For the end user as they'll just push their already high prices up even more!!
My fave thing about the site is when you search you still get errors.
I love hearing scripts, it shows a lot of time and effort has gone into NOT earning a sale lol
Re: What do you mean...?
Well it's not gonna be any of their jobs much longer lol
That would explain why HP allow stupid discounts on the Smart Portal, I always get 50%+ on some stuff.
He was a waste of space and his "Comedic Values" at Team Rallies was shocking
Good, he was rubbish.
I wonder what sucker will take that job now.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'