7 posts • joined 8 May 2013
When traveling on the Oxford to Paddington service I never got any service on my iPhone 5 even though it showed I had full signal from EE. As soon as I got on the train and out of the station everything stopped, when I got off at my destination and away from the station it would be fine. Yes I got service every now and then but 90% it failed.
For the end user as they'll just push their already high prices up even more!!
My fave thing about the site is when you search you still get errors.
I love hearing scripts, it shows a lot of time and effort has gone into NOT earning a sale lol
Re: What do you mean...?
Well it's not gonna be any of their jobs much longer lol
That would explain why HP allow stupid discounts on the Smart Portal, I always get 50%+ on some stuff.
He was a waste of space and his "Comedic Values" at Team Rallies was shocking
Good, he was rubbish.
I wonder what sucker will take that job now.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...