1 post • joined Wednesday 8th May 2013 12:46 GMT
Forgive my ignorance on DNS - why doesn't DNS caching stop the removal of nameservers from having an effect? Surely other servers/browsers/whatever would still be caching the IPs, at least for a time?
Or is it that Syria instructs everyone to remove it's entries, so all the servers follow protocol and do so?
Paris, because she knows all about going down
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones