1 post • joined 8 May 2013
Forgive my ignorance on DNS - why doesn't DNS caching stop the removal of nameservers from having an effect? Surely other servers/browsers/whatever would still be caching the IPs, at least for a time?
Or is it that Syria instructs everyone to remove it's entries, so all the servers follow protocol and do so?
Paris, because she knows all about going down
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE