1 post • joined 8 May 2013
Forgive my ignorance on DNS - why doesn't DNS caching stop the removal of nameservers from having an effect? Surely other servers/browsers/whatever would still be caching the IPs, at least for a time?
Or is it that Syria instructs everyone to remove it's entries, so all the servers follow protocol and do so?
Paris, because she knows all about going down
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER