1 post • joined 8 May 2013
Forgive my ignorance on DNS - why doesn't DNS caching stop the removal of nameservers from having an effect? Surely other servers/browsers/whatever would still be caching the IPs, at least for a time?
Or is it that Syria instructs everyone to remove it's entries, so all the servers follow protocol and do so?
Paris, because she knows all about going down
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months