1 post • joined 8 May 2013
Re: Scan it.
Mike Vella from the OpenWorm project here. this kind of data already exists - which is what makes C Elegans such an exciting organism to try and model! Check out our OpenWorm browser for a 3D visualisation of the neural network and physical layout of the nematode: http://browser.openworm.org/
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad