1 post • joined 8 May 2013
i think this is an excellent idea! i was just readin the other day about how Samsung has decided to look into some of the aluminium/tin sourcing they do from Indonesia in regards to cases of child labour/maltreatment of workers/etc. It's great to hear that another organisation is working to create a phone with ethical production and sustainability!
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion