1 post • joined Friday 3rd May 2013 15:09 GMT
You can try already with JCT : Do calculations on encrypted messages
In 2011, three earlier homomorphic encryption (HE) schemes were added to the open source program JavaCrypTool (JCT), which is part of the CrypTool project (www.cryptool.org) producing the most wide-spread e-learning programs about cryptography and cryptanalysis.
The e-learning program JCT isn't made for speed, but you can see e.g. how to multiply (or add) two encryped messages. If you decrypt the result you get e.g. the product (or sum) of the two according plaintext messages. You can play with own numbers using the following three schemes:
- RSA - Partially Homomorphic Encryption Scheme
- Paillier - Partially Homomorphic Encryption Scheme
- Gentry and Halevi - Fully Homomorphic Encryption Scheme
Another program of this project, CrypTool 2, offers several applications of the Paillier cryptosystem (addition, blinding, voting) in order to play with them directly.
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job