1 post • joined 25 Apr 2013
Redundant Space Trucks
While there is a limited NASA manned space flight demand, you've ignored both the growing potential private manned space demand and the commercial and defense satellite market for which SpaceX and Orbital Sciences can now compete. Space will soon no longer be the exclusive domain of governments, and about time, too!
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia