1 post • joined 25 Apr 2013
Redundant Space Trucks
While there is a limited NASA manned space flight demand, you've ignored both the growing potential private manned space demand and the commercial and defense satellite market for which SpaceX and Orbital Sciences can now compete. Space will soon no longer be the exclusive domain of governments, and about time, too!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan