1 post • joined 25 Apr 2013
Redundant Space Trucks
While there is a limited NASA manned space flight demand, you've ignored both the growing potential private manned space demand and the commercial and defense satellite market for which SpaceX and Orbital Sciences can now compete. Space will soon no longer be the exclusive domain of governments, and about time, too!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)