1 post • joined 23 Apr 2013
The recent acquisitions of Vordel, Mashery and Layer 7 provide further evidence that APIs now mean business for Enterprise and are no longer just the preserve of consumer oriented services such as Facebook, Twitter etc. Today, large corporations need to have an API Management strategy if they are to stand a chance of being able to govern the gap between their on-premise applications and the Cloud and Mobile world where so many of their customers, suppliers and employees reside.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL