1 post • joined 23 Apr 2013
The recent acquisitions of Vordel, Mashery and Layer 7 provide further evidence that APIs now mean business for Enterprise and are no longer just the preserve of consumer oriented services such as Facebook, Twitter etc. Today, large corporations need to have an API Management strategy if they are to stand a chance of being able to govern the gap between their on-premise applications and the Cloud and Mobile world where so many of their customers, suppliers and employees reside.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst