1 post • joined Tuesday 23rd April 2013 22:11 GMT
The recent acquisitions of Vordel, Mashery and Layer 7 provide further evidence that APIs now mean business for Enterprise and are no longer just the preserve of consumer oriented services such as Facebook, Twitter etc. Today, large corporations need to have an API Management strategy if they are to stand a chance of being able to govern the gap between their on-premise applications and the Cloud and Mobile world where so many of their customers, suppliers and employees reside.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job