1 post • joined 23 Apr 2013
The recent acquisitions of Vordel, Mashery and Layer 7 provide further evidence that APIs now mean business for Enterprise and are no longer just the preserve of consumer oriented services such as Facebook, Twitter etc. Today, large corporations need to have an API Management strategy if they are to stand a chance of being able to govern the gap between their on-premise applications and the Cloud and Mobile world where so many of their customers, suppliers and employees reside.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack