8 posts • joined 23 Apr 2013
"Twitter is expected to go public sometime in the next couple of months and analysts are anticipating that the firm will look for a valuation of at least $10bn"
Re: Passwords. Meh!
Wow. Just Wow.
I can only assume you are taking the piss?
Re: Even more confused
You can copy and paste between Vsphere VM consoles, but it is disabled by default for security reasons.
You have to enable it (per VM, from memory)
Hyper-V is playing catch-up here.
Easy to unlock the funding
Get the Bletchley Park trust (their landlords) to charge a one-off £1m rent. Then, at the same time give a £1m donation.
Re: Windows FULLSTOP is not ready for the INTERNET
How long does full retard training take these days, Eadon?
Re: Tape or Group Policy?
No Offense, but Group Policy tends not to work very well without network connections.
"The microphones represent innovations known at Nokia as "High Amplitude Audio Capture", the company claimed, adding that they allow users to record music "that sounds as good as when you first heard it"."
Hmmm. Who exactly writes / believes this rubbish?
Re: Microsoft - sorry Nokia - on the patents rampage
Thanks for your use of CAPITAL LETTERS. That really helped you to get your point across.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks