9 posts • joined 23 Apr 2013
I imagine the starving Mumbai street-kids are chuffed to bits with this 'achievement'.
I'm just glad a country than can spunk that kind of £££ on a space mission isn't still relying on a truck-load of international aid. Oh...
"Twitter is expected to go public sometime in the next couple of months and analysts are anticipating that the firm will look for a valuation of at least $10bn"
Re: Passwords. Meh!
Wow. Just Wow.
I can only assume you are taking the piss?
Re: Even more confused
You can copy and paste between Vsphere VM consoles, but it is disabled by default for security reasons.
You have to enable it (per VM, from memory)
Hyper-V is playing catch-up here.
Easy to unlock the funding
Get the Bletchley Park trust (their landlords) to charge a one-off £1m rent. Then, at the same time give a £1m donation.
Re: Windows FULLSTOP is not ready for the INTERNET
How long does full retard training take these days, Eadon?
Re: Tape or Group Policy?
No Offense, but Group Policy tends not to work very well without network connections.
"The microphones represent innovations known at Nokia as "High Amplitude Audio Capture", the company claimed, adding that they allow users to record music "that sounds as good as when you first heard it"."
Hmmm. Who exactly writes / believes this rubbish?
Re: Microsoft - sorry Nokia - on the patents rampage
Thanks for your use of CAPITAL LETTERS. That really helped you to get your point across.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?