4 posts • joined 19 Apr 2013
Re: Well I have owned one
thought you might like to know that if an emergency crops up and you need an ambulance dialling 112 off your mobile will ALWAYS get you connected no matter what network you're on. some really useful info in this youtube vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPZv_8dABfU&feature=player_detailpage
into the hornets nest
I have had a Windows phone since last November and have been more than happy with it, I like the tile interface for a phone (though not on my desktop) and currently prefer it over whatever android or apple has to offer.
In the end its a phone, I use it for calls, text, email, facebook, browsing, music & podcasts, reading books and the occasional game of angry birds, I'm pretty sure that all smartphones can mange that I just prefer the winphone for now. Sorry
Re: sob. sob.
I'm using Mint and have steam installed, simply go to the steam website and click the link at the top right corner which says install, simple!
So I guess the future of a paperless office is even further away now
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes