1 post • joined Tuesday 16th April 2013 22:36 GMT
Conflict of interests, no? Federated clouds has a serious opportunity to level the playing field, but how can Rackspace compete as an individual provider while also claiming to enable their competition? More thoughts here: http://bit.ly/15j186n
Director of Marketing
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!