1 post • joined 16 Apr 2013
Conflict of interests, no? Federated clouds has a serious opportunity to level the playing field, but how can Rackspace compete as an individual provider while also claiming to enable their competition? More thoughts here: http://bit.ly/15j186n
Director of Marketing
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know