1 post • joined Friday 12th April 2013 19:00 GMT
Negative and falsified reports are so common about Blackberry now a day. Those reports are generally coming from scum analysts who wrote with the intent to manipulate stock prices. Perhaps these analysts are paid by short-sellers, or brokerage firm with short-selling interests. It is so surprising that Blackberry doesn’t take action to sue these liars even when it came under relentless attacks from false journalism.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers