1 post • joined Friday 12th April 2013 14:19 GMT
What is going on? 8-(
How can it happen? Everybody I know would like to be a happy iPhone's owner... Every serious electronic company that I have heard about (and there are not so many), wants to be as successful as Apple is in customer's minds. The iProducts are not so cheap and, despite that fact, there are huge queues at Apple's shops whenever it announces a new product (the latest one, here in Brazil, is going to be the mini iPad).
And the price of Apple's share has dropped 38% !!! There is no safe place where you can to put your money if you plan to build a calm retirement...
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?