1 post • joined Thursday 5th July 2007 11:49 GMT
I can't believe these were a trojan, the sentiment was so moving: "Hi. family member has sent you a greeting card." Who could fail to be moved & duped by such sincerity?
Family Member won't be on my Christmas card list this year.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL