5 posts • joined 9 Apr 2013
HTC One on EE as well
It's not only Samsung and EE... I've got that rubbish on my HTC One as well. Lucky me!
Oh, you mean like many other sites are already doing, using solutions like Crazy Egg? Not exactly a conspiracy...
Make it bigger, put some armor and laser cannons on it, and we're done!
Re: Sounds nice...
Yes, because Google or Apple would never put profit before customer interests. Their altruism makes me weep. Sometimes. Silently. At night. Alone.
There hasn't been much innovation on iPhone since 2007, and while I do like Android it seems that Google and its OEMs are trying to set new standards in feature creep.
WinPhone8, at least, dares do something a bit different, and it works for me. Which does not make it perfect of course. There are a number of annoying aspects to it... browser navigation, volume controls, etc. come to mind.
... gave Germany cheap cars and Autobahns to drive them really really fast. It's not all bad, hey.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star