5 posts • joined 9 Apr 2013
HTC One on EE as well
It's not only Samsung and EE... I've got that rubbish on my HTC One as well. Lucky me!
Oh, you mean like many other sites are already doing, using solutions like Crazy Egg? Not exactly a conspiracy...
Make it bigger, put some armor and laser cannons on it, and we're done!
Re: Sounds nice...
Yes, because Google or Apple would never put profit before customer interests. Their altruism makes me weep. Sometimes. Silently. At night. Alone.
There hasn't been much innovation on iPhone since 2007, and while I do like Android it seems that Google and its OEMs are trying to set new standards in feature creep.
WinPhone8, at least, dares do something a bit different, and it works for me. Which does not make it perfect of course. There are a number of annoying aspects to it... browser navigation, volume controls, etc. come to mind.
... gave Germany cheap cars and Autobahns to drive them really really fast. It's not all bad, hey.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed