5 posts • joined 9 Apr 2013
HTC One on EE as well
It's not only Samsung and EE... I've got that rubbish on my HTC One as well. Lucky me!
Oh, you mean like many other sites are already doing, using solutions like Crazy Egg? Not exactly a conspiracy...
Make it bigger, put some armor and laser cannons on it, and we're done!
Re: Sounds nice...
Yes, because Google or Apple would never put profit before customer interests. Their altruism makes me weep. Sometimes. Silently. At night. Alone.
There hasn't been much innovation on iPhone since 2007, and while I do like Android it seems that Google and its OEMs are trying to set new standards in feature creep.
WinPhone8, at least, dares do something a bit different, and it works for me. Which does not make it perfect of course. There are a number of annoying aspects to it... browser navigation, volume controls, etc. come to mind.
... gave Germany cheap cars and Autobahns to drive them really really fast. It's not all bad, hey.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...