5 posts • joined 9 Apr 2013
HTC One on EE as well
It's not only Samsung and EE... I've got that rubbish on my HTC One as well. Lucky me!
Oh, you mean like many other sites are already doing, using solutions like Crazy Egg? Not exactly a conspiracy...
Make it bigger, put some armor and laser cannons on it, and we're done!
Re: Sounds nice...
Yes, because Google or Apple would never put profit before customer interests. Their altruism makes me weep. Sometimes. Silently. At night. Alone.
There hasn't been much innovation on iPhone since 2007, and while I do like Android it seems that Google and its OEMs are trying to set new standards in feature creep.
WinPhone8, at least, dares do something a bit different, and it works for me. Which does not make it perfect of course. There are a number of annoying aspects to it... browser navigation, volume controls, etc. come to mind.
... gave Germany cheap cars and Autobahns to drive them really really fast. It's not all bad, hey.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC