6 posts • joined 9 Apr 2013
Haha, why doesn't he just skype them?!
am I the only guy here who's thinking this?
why does he have to appear in person?
Robots that dissect mosquitoes, to extract their saliva glands?! Wow! that sounds really REALLY difficult!
I'm no scientist, but what about this -
* research some sugary goop which could be a growth medium and looks like saliva
* put goop in bucket
* seed goop with saliva from one parasite carrying mosquito
* stir vigorously for 2 minutes over low heat
* microwave on high for 1 minute ("irradiate")
* fill syringe
Come on - we don't "grow" penicillin on cheese these days... must be some better way of getting those parasites to multiply in numbers...
this is how I remember australia
strike down, ey?
and I will STRIKE DOWN upon thee with grrreaT vengeance and fuuuurRRrious anger those who attempt to slander and destroy old sammy, and you will KNOW I am THE JUDGE(tm) when I lay my verdict upon you!!
My last HTC phone hit the pavement so many times, and walked away with only minor scratches... I think it hurt the ground! HTC sure have good build quality. I'm considering the HTC One Max for my next one.
Seriously - where do I sign up for this free cloudy stuff you speak of? Can't find mention of it anywhere on rackspace...
Paris - cause I'm clueless
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed