5 posts • joined 9 Apr 2013
Robots that dissect mosquitoes, to extract their saliva glands?! Wow! that sounds really REALLY difficult!
I'm no scientist, but what about this -
* research some sugary goop which could be a growth medium and looks like saliva
* put goop in bucket
* seed goop with saliva from one parasite carrying mosquito
* stir vigorously for 2 minutes over low heat
* microwave on high for 1 minute ("irradiate")
* fill syringe
Come on - we don't "grow" penicillin on cheese these days... must be some better way of getting those parasites to multiply in numbers...
this is how I remember australia
strike down, ey?
and I will STRIKE DOWN upon thee with grrreaT vengeance and fuuuurRRrious anger those who attempt to slander and destroy old sammy, and you will KNOW I am THE JUDGE(tm) when I lay my verdict upon you!!
My last HTC phone hit the pavement so many times, and walked away with only minor scratches... I think it hurt the ground! HTC sure have good build quality. I'm considering the HTC One Max for my next one.
Seriously - where do I sign up for this free cloudy stuff you speak of? Can't find mention of it anywhere on rackspace...
Paris - cause I'm clueless
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes