5 posts • joined 9 Apr 2013
Robots that dissect mosquitoes, to extract their saliva glands?! Wow! that sounds really REALLY difficult!
I'm no scientist, but what about this -
* research some sugary goop which could be a growth medium and looks like saliva
* put goop in bucket
* seed goop with saliva from one parasite carrying mosquito
* stir vigorously for 2 minutes over low heat
* microwave on high for 1 minute ("irradiate")
* fill syringe
Come on - we don't "grow" penicillin on cheese these days... must be some better way of getting those parasites to multiply in numbers...
this is how I remember australia
strike down, ey?
and I will STRIKE DOWN upon thee with grrreaT vengeance and fuuuurRRrious anger those who attempt to slander and destroy old sammy, and you will KNOW I am THE JUDGE(tm) when I lay my verdict upon you!!
My last HTC phone hit the pavement so many times, and walked away with only minor scratches... I think it hurt the ground! HTC sure have good build quality. I'm considering the HTC One Max for my next one.
Seriously - where do I sign up for this free cloudy stuff you speak of? Can't find mention of it anywhere on rackspace...
Paris - cause I'm clueless
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan