26 posts • joined Thursday 5th July 2007 10:47 GMT
Well don't just talk about it
I have sent a letter to my MP, do the same, they don't read the Register. Maybe if enough people write maybe then they'll see how angry we are and maybe they might actually do something sensible for once. But they won't know if you don't tell them
Use the above you don't even have to print it, they'll do it for you and send it and track it.
Interesting and progressive, now lets talk about contraception and the Third world shall we?
NO mention of velcro trousers in the ban list though....
Sounds a bit like sour grapes, the BBC and regular broadcasting will sort HD out when it's ready, I object to having my License money pissed away to pay for a couple of channels in fancy HD which are essentially showing the same programmes as on the regular channels just for someone who has bought a shiny tellybox. If you can afford the HD TV then get the HD premium service, but it is silly to expect everyone else who can't afford it to foot the bill for a few more pixels.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle