3 posts • joined 4 Apr 2013
These Telcos are tricky
By my reckoning $0.002 per MByte is actually $2 per Gigabyte - there being 1000 Meg in a Gig
So someone is out by a factor of 10.
At least we will have NBN for diversity
They wouldn't put NBN nodes in these same locations to reduce diversity - would they?
Sensationally wrong analysis
There is no story here - it is all based on a very elementary mistake.
The original article quoting Stoner on news.com.au ,dated 29 October 2012, makes no reference to annual costs. It does refer to to dollars "over the life of the NBN". There is a difference which is rather significant.
Perhaps the truth does not make such interesting reading Richard. Your effort is diminishing the credibility of El Reg.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests