2 posts • joined 2 Apr 2013
Christ on a bike you bunch of grumpy buggers!
It's just a little fluff piece about a fun idea that the people who take part will enjoy. Just because it's not the first or best way it's been implemented you have to go all 'IT hipster' on them.
Why The Lies?
I don't get the lying or the hassle. If people ask me what I do, I tell them I work for small IT firm. If they ask me to fix something I just simply tell them I don't fix stuff outside of work and tell them to bring it down to the workshop.
Never had an issue with anyone yet.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins