2 posts • joined 2 Apr 2013
Christ on a bike you bunch of grumpy buggers!
It's just a little fluff piece about a fun idea that the people who take part will enjoy. Just because it's not the first or best way it's been implemented you have to go all 'IT hipster' on them.
Why The Lies?
I don't get the lying or the hassle. If people ask me what I do, I tell them I work for small IT firm. If they ask me to fix something I just simply tell them I don't fix stuff outside of work and tell them to bring it down to the workshop.
Never had an issue with anyone yet.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor