2 posts • joined 2 Apr 2013
Christ on a bike you bunch of grumpy buggers!
It's just a little fluff piece about a fun idea that the people who take part will enjoy. Just because it's not the first or best way it's been implemented you have to go all 'IT hipster' on them.
Why The Lies?
I don't get the lying or the hassle. If people ask me what I do, I tell them I work for small IT firm. If they ask me to fix something I just simply tell them I don't fix stuff outside of work and tell them to bring it down to the workshop.
Never had an issue with anyone yet.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base