2 posts • joined 2 Apr 2013
Christ on a bike you bunch of grumpy buggers!
It's just a little fluff piece about a fun idea that the people who take part will enjoy. Just because it's not the first or best way it's been implemented you have to go all 'IT hipster' on them.
Why The Lies?
I don't get the lying or the hassle. If people ask me what I do, I tell them I work for small IT firm. If they ask me to fix something I just simply tell them I don't fix stuff outside of work and tell them to bring it down to the workshop.
Never had an issue with anyone yet.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching