2 posts • joined 29 Mar 2013
Is this some sort of PaaS/IaaS cloud computing architecture?
IPv6 will Drive Innovation especially in Smart Home
Shortage in IP (IPv4) address has caused many innovative ideas (that require unique addressing of entities) could not be achieved. With IPv6, this is very easily achievable. The future of the Internet, i.e. Internet of Things, IPv6 will be a crucial driver. There already exists Android-powered LED lights, it is only possible communication of these elements achieved using IPv6.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS