2 posts • joined 29 Mar 2013
Is this some sort of PaaS/IaaS cloud computing architecture?
IPv6 will Drive Innovation especially in Smart Home
Shortage in IP (IPv4) address has caused many innovative ideas (that require unique addressing of entities) could not be achieved. With IPv6, this is very easily achievable. The future of the Internet, i.e. Internet of Things, IPv6 will be a crucial driver. There already exists Android-powered LED lights, it is only possible communication of these elements achieved using IPv6.
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed