2 posts • joined 29 Mar 2013
Is this some sort of PaaS/IaaS cloud computing architecture?
IPv6 will Drive Innovation especially in Smart Home
Shortage in IP (IPv4) address has caused many innovative ideas (that require unique addressing of entities) could not be achieved. With IPv6, this is very easily achievable. The future of the Internet, i.e. Internet of Things, IPv6 will be a crucial driver. There already exists Android-powered LED lights, it is only possible communication of these elements achieved using IPv6.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait