8 posts • joined 29 Mar 2013
VMs are your friend
Time to start running your browsers in a VM that is deleted when your session is closed to avoid 'staining'
Re: err ,,,,
“It is more important that innocence be protected than it is that guilt be punished, for guilt and crimes are so frequent in this world that they cannot all be punished. But if innocence itself is brought to the bar and condemned, perhaps to die, then the citizen will say, "whether I do good or whether I do evil is immaterial, for innocence itself is no protection," and if such an idea as that were to take hold in the mind of the citizen that would be the end of security whatsoever.”
- John Adams
The NSA and all the other alphabet agencies have completed destroyed the US cloud business and the internet. Time for the world to create a new network and leave these agencies to themselves.
"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer."
- Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of State and US National Security Adviser [March 10,1975 Ankara Turkey]
"Uncontrolled search and seizure is one of the first and most effective weapons in the arsenal of every arbitrary government. Among deprivations of rights, none is so effective in cowing a population, crushing the spirit of the individual and putting terror in every heart."
Justice Robert Jackson, chief U.S. prosecutor at the Nuremberg Trials
As long as R's and D's are running the country, nothing will change. The poor will get poorer and the rich will get richer.
"The amount of taxes I pay are staggering, and this is the only transaction I've been audited on."
The amount of compensation I receive is astronomical and I could never spend it all in a 100 lifetimes.
Don't feel sorry for these bottom feeding prosecutors.
He [Holder] admitted that the DOJ only wanted Swartz to plead guilty to the felony, serve a few months in jail
With a felony conviction, his career is ruined at the age of 26.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook