1 post • joined 28 Mar 2013
Clearly not the only solution
There are solutions out there that stop the vendor lock in, I know of an encryption solution (at rest and motion to FIPS/140/2) this works in AWS and across most other CSPs, allows 3rd party management of the Key Server, i.e. NOT the CSP and meets the usual compliance, standards and equally importantly demonstrates best practice.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!