1 post • joined 28 Mar 2013
Clearly not the only solution
There are solutions out there that stop the vendor lock in, I know of an encryption solution (at rest and motion to FIPS/140/2) this works in AWS and across most other CSPs, allows 3rd party management of the Key Server, i.e. NOT the CSP and meets the usual compliance, standards and equally importantly demonstrates best practice.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates