4 posts • joined 28 Mar 2013
Re: Non-Netapp specific?
As someone involved in this program, the fundamentals of Storage Area Networks are taught first. Then we look at some of the NetApp specific tech.
Amazon won't miss out
I wouldn't worry about the missing AWS references. That doesn't mean they're excluded.
The way the units of competencies are designed, any new vendors or products that fill the criteria can be used.
Many of the TAFEs run part time short courses using the various vendor programs that tie back into the qualifications.
Box Hill Institute, where I work, runs various VMware, Citrix, Cisco and Microsoft short courses throughout the year. You can see the complete list on our website.
Wrong, These are NEW units.
Brian, you have not been using those units as they have not been released yet and probably won't be until August. The sign off for them was two days ago. I was on the panel evaluating them.
While there were some virtualisation related units already in ICA11 (I wrote most of them), the program goes through a continual improvement process and these new units form part of that process. Please fully read the article before posting ill informed comments.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA