4 posts • joined Thursday 5th July 2007 08:55 GMT
"Software will be so good, there will be no more consulting jobs"
What? How does that make any sense whatsoever? Who writes and tests the software? Who designs it? That's just a stupid thing to say.
Reminds me of a famous tester (can't remember the name now) who, when given a piece of software to test, would ask "How many bugs do you want me to find?".
If this is anything like my current phone (the very geeky Samsung SGH P300), and I strongly suspect it is from the look of it, the leather case hides another battery, extending the battery life considerably. It's a nice little touch!
How he opened the door...
Probably with his feet. Don't handless people become quite dexterous with their feet? I've seen paintings done by handless people with their feet, and they're a darn sight better than I can manage with two hands.
CT is funny, but she can also do a lot more than just "bovvered" (not even her funniest character in her show). I'm just hoping that this gets rid of this whole "apprentice loves Dr" cliche that they've slipped into recently. Boring! (I suppose the best way around that is to get rid of DT and hire someone more in keeping with the original concept of the Dr, controversial!).
Oh, and Moffat is the best writer. Bye bye RTD!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?