1 post • joined 25 Mar 2013
Re: I can see it now...
If memory serves me right, several airframe builders use similar technology to run wiring. The device projects the way a bundle/harness is to be constructed wire by wire so the wearer can build/lay/piece in the correct wires.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1