1 post • joined 25 Mar 2013
Re: I can see it now...
If memory serves me right, several airframe builders use similar technology to run wiring. The device projects the way a bundle/harness is to be constructed wire by wire so the wearer can build/lay/piece in the correct wires.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great