1 post • joined 25 Mar 2013
Re: I can see it now...
If memory serves me right, several airframe builders use similar technology to run wiring. The device projects the way a bundle/harness is to be constructed wire by wire so the wearer can build/lay/piece in the correct wires.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs