1 post • joined 18 Mar 2013
Python and the NumPy plaform
Python along with NumPy and SciPy have been used for numerical coding applications for years. NumbaPro allows users to make NumPy code even faster. Here are some links for further information:
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24