1 post • joined 18 Mar 2013
Some of the new IAAS providers who are coming at this not from a start-up mentality but are big infrastructure providers who are turning their assets over to pure massively scaleable computing resources. Interoute is one such company in Europe who I think often claims the likes of Amazon as customer's so if they can sell to them they can probably compete?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan