1 post • joined 18 Mar 2013
Some of the new IAAS providers who are coming at this not from a start-up mentality but are big infrastructure providers who are turning their assets over to pure massively scaleable computing resources. Interoute is one such company in Europe who I think often claims the likes of Amazon as customer's so if they can sell to them they can probably compete?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle