1 post • joined 18 Mar 2013
Some of the new IAAS providers who are coming at this not from a start-up mentality but are big infrastructure providers who are turning their assets over to pure massively scaleable computing resources. Interoute is one such company in Europe who I think often claims the likes of Amazon as customer's so if they can sell to them they can probably compete?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland