1 post • joined Friday 15th March 2013 03:06 GMT
Very biased reporting
Instead of pointing fingers at companies, why don't institutions and pressure groups point fingers at countries and their regulations? Software companies cannot but follow the rules... BTW, I'm a happy QQ International user and it's not a trojan at all: so much that I downloaded it from Softonic, which certifies all its software as clean. This is utter BS, El Reg.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot