1 post • joined 15 Mar 2013
Very biased reporting
Instead of pointing fingers at companies, why don't institutions and pressure groups point fingers at countries and their regulations? Software companies cannot but follow the rules... BTW, I'm a happy QQ International user and it's not a trojan at all: so much that I downloaded it from Softonic, which certifies all its software as clean. This is utter BS, El Reg.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders