1 post • joined 15 Mar 2013
Very biased reporting
Instead of pointing fingers at companies, why don't institutions and pressure groups point fingers at countries and their regulations? Software companies cannot but follow the rules... BTW, I'm a happy QQ International user and it's not a trojan at all: so much that I downloaded it from Softonic, which certifies all its software as clean. This is utter BS, El Reg.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers