1 post • joined 14 Mar 2013
I have set up RasPBX on a Pi at home. I initially used the SPA3102 but could not get rid of the echo so I changed to an OBi110 which at about 35GBP is cheaper and much better. Now voicemails are attached to e-mails instead of hiding behind 1571, we can divert international calls straight to voicemail (as they are pretty much all nuisance sales calls) and with an additional Sipgate trunk and some Zopier soft phones we can have multiple simultaneous phone calls. Amazing for a little toy computer.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network