1 post • joined 4 Jul 2007
Mass would drop off Microsoft Certified Consultants map if they didnt do this
There are millions of programers that make this countries software. We are trained at using Microsoft technologies as our primary tools. We are not switching to uncommon "open standards" as long as Microsoft is the defacto standard. Mass. would be telling us they dont want us working for them if they kowtowed to the "we hate bill gates for no apparent reason" crowd.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE