1 post • joined 4 Jul 2007
Mass would drop off Microsoft Certified Consultants map if they didnt do this
There are millions of programers that make this countries software. We are trained at using Microsoft technologies as our primary tools. We are not switching to uncommon "open standards" as long as Microsoft is the defacto standard. Mass. would be telling us they dont want us working for them if they kowtowed to the "we hate bill gates for no apparent reason" crowd.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs