2 posts • joined 12 Mar 2013
"The transition to broadband and IP services that has already begun is driven by consumers who are moving to the Internet and choosing to connect in ways not imagined just a decade ago,"
"Like any change it requires planning.
So, how do you plan for the next 10 years if you can't imagine?
Business as usual
I've been involved in large "OEM" partner programs as a small partner, and what Amazon is doing is not unusual. This is why OEM's have partner programs! If its not a patented idea, expect to have it 'knocked off" if its successful enough to get onto their radar.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...