2 posts • joined 12 Mar 2013
"The transition to broadband and IP services that has already begun is driven by consumers who are moving to the Internet and choosing to connect in ways not imagined just a decade ago,"
"Like any change it requires planning.
So, how do you plan for the next 10 years if you can't imagine?
Business as usual
I've been involved in large "OEM" partner programs as a small partner, and what Amazon is doing is not unusual. This is why OEM's have partner programs! If its not a patented idea, expect to have it 'knocked off" if its successful enough to get onto their radar.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia