1 post • joined 8 Mar 2013
..so my takeaway from this is that it's now as patriotic to buy Fujitsu as it is to buy IBM. IBM's become International in every sense of the word - no longer really American. Makes my job easier, thanks.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad