1 post • joined 8 Mar 2013
..so my takeaway from this is that it's now as patriotic to buy Fujitsu as it is to buy IBM. IBM's become International in every sense of the word - no longer really American. Makes my job easier, thanks.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'