1 post • joined 8 Mar 2013
..so my takeaway from this is that it's now as patriotic to buy Fujitsu as it is to buy IBM. IBM's become International in every sense of the word - no longer really American. Makes my job easier, thanks.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?