3 posts • joined 7 Mar 2013
Is it so confusing?
Microsoft's name may not induce an "I want it" feeling, but does Nokia really resonate with top of the range smart phones? IMHO reducing the number of names Microsoft uses is simplifying and doesn't increase confusion much.
Re: waiting for the android wear version
Last I saw WP share was rising, at least in the UK.
..to read the article but it dis
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?