3 posts • joined 28 Feb 2013
The next time I'm embarassed about what I do for a living...
I'm going to play that video again. PS what I do for a living is similar to what you do, Simon.
Re: Dork City
Nah I've read El Reg since the early 2000s, so not new, but certainly a new commentard. Anyway, usually the headlines are CLEVER. Just CAPSING a few WORDS, which seems to have taken over the usual wittiness, ISN'T all THAT witty.
What's with the STUPID HEADLINES all of a sardine?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity