3 posts • joined 28 Feb 2013
The next time I'm embarassed about what I do for a living...
I'm going to play that video again. PS what I do for a living is similar to what you do, Simon.
Re: Dork City
Nah I've read El Reg since the early 2000s, so not new, but certainly a new commentard. Anyway, usually the headlines are CLEVER. Just CAPSING a few WORDS, which seems to have taken over the usual wittiness, ISN'T all THAT witty.
What's with the STUPID HEADLINES all of a sardine?
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star