11 posts • joined Wednesday 4th July 2007 11:01 GMT
Been living in the dark ages
And i know the pre has this, but the practical use of this is fantastic, specially for smartphones which suffer from the lower battery than most normal phones.
Get home from work, dump your iphone on the pad and it charges, no more "where i leave my effin charger!"
Am I to assume as well that the skin basically replaces the need to go out and buy a protective case for the iphone? or is it going to be a case of having to remove it from the case everytime you finished charging, which would defeat the use of this device.
Good news all round I say.
I had enough of ITV after falling asleep at the last race at 5:30am during one of their 20 minute adverts and missing the rest of the race, thus forcing me to watch the re run at 3pm, still laden with adverts.
Like above said, hope Martin Brundle will move over to the BBC as I think he's a decent commentator for the sport. Bring on 2009! :)
LOL now thats funny :)
"Now, if you could stick two fingers up at your oh-so-clever phone when it pisses you off (as it inevitably will at some point) and have it immediately fly off and shove itself up the arse of Sony-Ericsson's CEO, that would be worth having. Hmmm, I feel a patent application coming on."
Man this story made me laugh so hard... Particularly all the comments spawning off it.
(WoW equipment could not be seized by authorities, as it is soulbound.)
is my favourite note. These things happen, if you wanna avoid them, dont go pimping 17 year olds if your over the age of 23 odd... simple as!
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Geek's Guide to Britain How the UK's national memory lives in a ROBOT in Kew