1 post • joined 28 Feb 2013
NetApp has had SnapProtect in their offering for a year or so. SnapProtect is CommVault Simpana sold under the NetApp name and sold with controller based licenses, unless that's changed recently.
SnapProtect will handle application snapshots, so you don't need any more SnapManager installations.
I don't work for CommVault or NetApp.
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked