2 posts • joined 28 Feb 2013
We use Efecte in my current gig. I'm just a (technical savvy) user of it, but I think it checks all your boxes. Albeit, the org is larger than yours.
NetApp has had SnapProtect in their offering for a year or so. SnapProtect is CommVault Simpana sold under the NetApp name and sold with controller based licenses, unless that's changed recently.
SnapProtect will handle application snapshots, so you don't need any more SnapManager installations.
I don't work for CommVault or NetApp.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes