2 posts • joined 28 Feb 2013
We use Efecte in my current gig. I'm just a (technical savvy) user of it, but I think it checks all your boxes. Albeit, the org is larger than yours.
NetApp has had SnapProtect in their offering for a year or so. SnapProtect is CommVault Simpana sold under the NetApp name and sold with controller based licenses, unless that's changed recently.
SnapProtect will handle application snapshots, so you don't need any more SnapManager installations.
I don't work for CommVault or NetApp.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise