2 posts • joined 28 Feb 2013
We use Efecte in my current gig. I'm just a (technical savvy) user of it, but I think it checks all your boxes. Albeit, the org is larger than yours.
NetApp has had SnapProtect in their offering for a year or so. SnapProtect is CommVault Simpana sold under the NetApp name and sold with controller based licenses, unless that's changed recently.
SnapProtect will handle application snapshots, so you don't need any more SnapManager installations.
I don't work for CommVault or NetApp.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK