2 posts • joined 28 Feb 2013
We use Efecte in my current gig. I'm just a (technical savvy) user of it, but I think it checks all your boxes. Albeit, the org is larger than yours.
NetApp has had SnapProtect in their offering for a year or so. SnapProtect is CommVault Simpana sold under the NetApp name and sold with controller based licenses, unless that's changed recently.
SnapProtect will handle application snapshots, so you don't need any more SnapManager installations.
I don't work for CommVault or NetApp.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2