1 post • joined 27 Feb 2013
It's spelled Kinect and it is fairly well documented that is has the ability to recognise human limbs right down to finger level. It is just that most games and applications do not use this capability, preferring to simplify the experience.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders