1 post • joined 27 Feb 2013
It's spelled Kinect and it is fairly well documented that is has the ability to recognise human limbs right down to finger level. It is just that most games and applications do not use this capability, preferring to simplify the experience.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie SACKED in three-way fsck row