1 post • joined 27 Feb 2013
It's spelled Kinect and it is fairly well documented that is has the ability to recognise human limbs right down to finger level. It is just that most games and applications do not use this capability, preferring to simplify the experience.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant