1 post • joined 27 Feb 2013
It's spelled Kinect and it is fairly well documented that is has the ability to recognise human limbs right down to finger level. It is just that most games and applications do not use this capability, preferring to simplify the experience.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it