1 post • joined 27 Feb 2013
It's spelled Kinect and it is fairly well documented that is has the ability to recognise human limbs right down to finger level. It is just that most games and applications do not use this capability, preferring to simplify the experience.
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone