4 posts • joined 22 Feb 2013
You are correct, most customers wouldn't want to change projectors mostly on a $$ basis. At this point, I would again go with WiHD, the DVDO-Air receiver can plug into any projector and will save $$. I have a DVDO-Air at home, I use it at my office, and when it comes to line of sight, it just has to be in the same room. The transmitter and receiver will bounce off anything to find each other. At CES, people tried to walk in front of it, block it with their hands, and even tried moving it around, and the connection never failed or lost touch and the game-play continued at Full HD. It was pretty unbelieveable. http://www.dvdo.com/air.aspx
The best option for any conference room and most presentation setups would be to use the Epson Projector that includes WiHD technology. Hang it from the top of the ceiling and never have to use any cables to hook it up.
This all sounds great, but what about wireless video streaming that already works with perfect quality and no transmission lag, WiHD. WiHD is the right choice for getting video from something (phone, tablet, PC, AVR) to the display (projector, TV, monitor). Why would anyone want to settle for mediocre picture quality or lag on your mobile screen versus what you see on the big screen. WiHD is the only solution.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars